This is your place to come for updates on the newest Avon Products Sales, eNews & Specials

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What was the worst job you've ever had?

hhhmmm the worst job I've ever had??? That's a hard one to answer because for the most part I have liked & hated All the Jobs that I've worked - Guess I've been lucky in that aspect but I guess if I had to pick a job that was on my "hate" list it would be working for FunCo Land (now known as GameStop) because there was a too young manager who didn't know how to handle his 2 employees that were making sexually harassing comments to a teenage co-worker who was working her 1st job & the fact the store was tiny & there wasn't anything to do when there weren't customers in the store

Ask me anything about Avon Products

No comments:

Post a Comment