This is your place to come for updates on the newest Avon Products Sales, eNews & Specials

Friday, August 6, 2010

Curves for Women - Active Waist Pack


New
Curves for Women

Active Waist Pack

Zippered compartment.
Flip pouch for music player.
Holds standard-size water bottle.
Adjustable waist (33" to 44 3/4").
Neoprene, polyester, nylon and plastic.

Item#: 923-820

Brochure: Will be $12.99





"My new waist pack lets me go hands-free!

I've been using it this all summer long as I go out & about

I even took it to the amusement park where up until we got into the very last water ride it protected my cellphone from the water - there wasn't an inch of me dry on that last ride so it was my fault for not putting the waist pack in the little bag & leaving it at the stand for when the ride finished

My bad lol but the cellphone & digital camera did survive & weren't completely soaked compared to the rest of us on the ride lol"




Curves is a registered trademark of Curves International, Inc. ©2010 Curves International, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment